Next Reading - Monday, December 10th, 7:30pm
Insider - Chris DeFaria - CEO, Dreamworks Animation
- A Screenwriting Competition/Event Series – giving writers a chance to hear their words read by professional actors live, get constructive feedback from an ‘Industry Insider' in a safe and supportive environment, and providing a place for writers of all skill levels to meet, connect, contribute and learn.
- A Writing Workshop - A series of innovative and unique workshops with writing exercises and professional actors reading everything, all focused on improving creativity and emotional connection with story and characters.
- A Coach/Consultation Service - Work one-on-one with an experienced and highly regarded writer/script coach to help focus, connect, and sharpen your skills and your project - no matter your experience level.
- A Community – A ‘creative safe space’ - Everything we do - competitions, events, workshops - is designed to help writers explore and improve their creative process and emotional bravery.
" The LiveRead/LA event is the kind of supportive community screenwriters dream about, with great actors and an insightful moderator leading the exchange of constructive feedback. It was an honor to be a guest and I look forward to coming back soon!"
- Mickey Fisher – Creator, ‘Reverie’ (NBC), 'Extant' (CBS) and our Industry Insider, August 2017
Chris DeFaria - CEO, Dreamworks Animation
Jason Gilmore - Glass City
Erin Rein - Underworked
Rick Cramer- Kalmon Krane
Suzanne Griffin- The Chocolate Kandinsky
Brian Kiley- The Boss Of Me
Gustavo Lima - Lies, Hamburgers and Cufflinks
John McCarney - Operation Babylift - Children of the Dust
Aaron Mobley - Complicated White Man
Josh Naquin - Down To Earth
Justin Warren - Glory Hole