- A Screenwriting Competition/Event Series – giving writers a chance to hear their words read by professional actors live, get constructive feedback from an ‘Industry Insider' in a safe and supportive environment, and providing a place for writers of all skill levels to meet, connect, contribute and learn.
- A Writing Workshop - A series of innovative and unique workshops with writing exercises and professional actors reading everything, all focused on improving creativity and emotional connection with story and characters.
- A Coach/Consultation Service - Work one-on-one with an experienced and highly regarded writer/script coach to help focus, connect, and sharpen your skills and your project - no matter your experience level.
- A Community – A ‘creative safe space’ - Everything we do - competitions, events, workshops - is designed to help writers explore and improve their creative process and emotional bravery.
" The LiveRead/LA event is the kind of supportive community screenwriters dream about, with great actors and an insightful moderator leading the exchange of constructive feedback. It was an honor to be a guest and I look forward to coming back soon!"
- Mickey Fisher – Creator, ‘Reverie’ (NBC), 'Extant' (CBS) and our Industry Insider, August 2017
"I was very impressed by the quality of the scripts I read, and the dedication and openness of the writers to our feedback. And above all, what a fun way for anyone to work – on stage, with peers and with actors bringing the characters to life."
- Sandra Yee Ling - Production Executive, Automatik and our Industry Insider, October, 2019
Sandra Yee Ling - Production Executive - Automatik
- One Small Step for Neil
Danny Baram- Simulation Theory
Alex Beattie- Night of Game
Marty Beaudet- Senseless Confidential
B.K. - Made in America
Jeremy Foley & Sara O'Reilly- Behind The Scenes
John McCarney- Flesh and Bone
Gregg Ostrin- Harker & Harker: We Kill Vampires
Amanda Samaroo- The Weight of Lies