Next Reading - Monday, August 26th, 2019 - 7.30pm - 10pm
Insider - Hannah Ozer - Literary Manager - Kaplan/Perrone *Please Note New Venue* (just for this reading)
The Broadwater Second Stage - 6320 Santa Monica Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90038
- A Screenwriting Competition/Event Series – giving writers a chance to hear their words read by professional actors live, get constructive feedback from an ‘Industry Insider' in a safe and supportive environment, and providing a place for writers of all skill levels to meet, connect, contribute and learn.
- A Writing Workshop - A series of innovative and unique workshops with writing exercises and professional actors reading everything, all focused on improving creativity and emotional connection with story and characters.
- A Coach/Consultation Service - Work one-on-one with an experienced and highly regarded writer/script coach to help focus, connect, and sharpen your skills and your project - no matter your experience level.
- A Community – A ‘creative safe space’ - Everything we do - competitions, events, workshops - is designed to help writers explore and improve their creative process and emotional bravery.
" The LiveRead/LA event is the kind of supportive community screenwriters dream about, with great actors and an insightful moderator leading the exchange of constructive feedback. It was an honor to be a guest and I look forward to coming back soon!"
- Mickey Fisher – Creator, ‘Reverie’ (NBC), 'Extant' (CBS) and our Industry Insider, August 2017
Hannah Ozer - Literary Manager - Kaplan/Perrone Entertainment
Jacob Drenick- Don't Take My Sunshine Away
Jeremy Foley- Fender Bender
Mary Gallagher- That Sex Thing
Justin Moran- RUST
Chance Muehleck- Killing It
Eric Sollars- Go, Doctor Banting
Mark Steensland- Darkshadow
Lee Trawick- Shattered Days